I Look Just Like You! - Part 1


"Hey, Sandy! I look just like you!!" Theo could barely contain his excitement over his recent physical transformation.
Sandy just stared in shock at her younger brother in the Skype call. She was currently visiting her best friend's summer retreat a good 6 hours outside of the city, when she recieved a request from Theo to chat.
"Mom's intern wanted to practice her special effects makeup skills on a participant, so I volunteered! It's so realistic, isn't it? I even have your freckles now! I'm not entirely sure why they chose you to model the molds on, but I'm not complaining. We used a ton of reference photos."
"But, Theo, I don't know if I'm ok with this. It feels ...a little invasive."
"Well, then! You could always have a go at being me after you come back tomorrow, if that evens the playing field for you. That's actually when Mom's intern's coming back with the voice altering thing. Then I'll be complete!" Theo could barely contain his excitement.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Comments

Post a Comment