I Look Just Like You! - Part 3


While her little brother was running around, pretending to be her, Sandy was left at home to impersonate her brother -as her. She still looked every bit like herself.

Her mother had just come home from work, and they were relaxing in the living room.
"So, Theo, how does it feel to be Sandy for a little while? My intern did an incredible job! He definitely deserves a promotion."
"It actually feels fantastic, Mom! I don't want to stay like this for too long, though."
"Oh, let's worry about that later. I bought Sandy a new dress for her birthday, and I was wondering if you could try it on to make sure it fits."
Sandy was hesitant, yet adamant on impersonating her brother, "Oh, uh, sure! I mean, if she won't mind."
"She'll never know if you tried it on. Don't worry about it."
Sandy giggled to herself in disbelief as she proceeded to change into the dress.
"Wow! You really look like a real woman Theo!"
Because I am!
Sandy forced a shy laugh, "It fits perfectly!"

Just then, Theo's cellphone buzzed on the table.
"Aren't you going to take that, Theo?"
"Oh, uh, yeah."

Sandy picked up the phone and walked into another room, "Hello?"
"Whoa! Theo! Your voice! You sound just like your sister." It was one of Theo's friends from school.
"Oh, hey... yeah, this is crazy dude.
"So, when are you gonna let me, you know..."
"You know, what?" That brat!
"Oh, come on Theo! Remember when you said you'd let me, uh," The boy's voice turned into a whisper, "You know, check out the goods?"
Sandy was speechless, "Ohh yeah. Look, I..."
"I'm on my way over!"
The line clicked, and Sandy just dropped the phone to the floor.

"Honey, are you alright?" Her mother spoke from the living room.
"Uh, yeah Mom. I'm fine. I just dropped my phone."

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Comments

  1. Outstanding, Luv! Not one but two more parts to my favorite caption. But I hope you're not going to leave it at this point. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work by random spurts of inspiration, hence my unreliable post schedule. You might just see more!

      Delete
    2. I agree with the above comments. I really hope the inspiration strikes and you find the time to continue this. Thank you for all the captions you've shared with us here.

      Delete
    3. Any ideas about where to take the story? :)

      Delete
  2. Just splendid ! Please to continue ! Pleasseeee :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment