Decisions Decisions

Had I made the right decision when I possessed Danielle? I had planned to occupy my roommate's body for the rest of the week, but now I wasn't so sure. I mean, while I originally wanted to finger my brains out as soon as I gained control, my moral conscious was suddenly telling me otherwise. Danielle probably didn't realize I was possessing her, but I was now so paranoid of giving myself away. I gave in and decided to write her an apology. I took out a pen and scrap of paper and started writing.

Hey Danielle,

I swear I just felt my eye twitch, but I continued on.

This may seem strange, but right now, you are not you. The truth is, it's me, Jon. I'm currently possessing your body, and I am deeply sorry for it.

I temporarily lost grip of the pen. Strange.

If you choose to believe me, or yourself, I never intended you any ha...

"Jon?!" I covered my mouth. I didn't mean to say that!
"Jon, are you here?" I whispered to myself. I suddenly felt nauseous, as my vision temporarily blurred. Was Danielle regaining control, even as I possessed her?
"....Yes, Danielle. It's me."
"Why would you do this to me?" I felt tears well up in my eyes. My throat tightened with anger.
"I... uh... I'm so, so sorry for this. I only wanted to ...explore. To feel what it's like."
"Why me? I thought we were friends."
"I know. We are. I just... I've... I really like you." My hand involuntarily moved up to touch my cheek. Maybe I was giving her more control by putting my guard down.
"Jon..." Her breathing slowed.
"I'll leave your body now."
"No, wait!" She wrapped her arms tightly around our torso, "I... kind of like you, too."
I couldn't believe what she just said. I could feel our heart beating faster.
She silently moved her hand over towards the bedside table and pulled a vibrator out from the drawer.
"I want you to do me." I shakily maneuvered the object in between my thighs. Danielle brought it closer before I could think twice. My body trembled with pleasure. She let out a gasp. I curled my toes. We moved in and out, back and forth together. Then, release. We sighed in unison as if we were a single individual. I let her take total control of my face, so I could listen to her pleasure, as I inserted the device once again.

Comments