Neighbor Boy

Lindsey was hanging out in her house, strumming the guitar. She had just gotten back home after babysitting the next door neighbor and needed some time to relax. Then, while she sang, she heard a distinct footstep behind her. She lifted her hand from the strings and turned around.

"Strange." Lindsey's eyes darted around the room. It really sounded like...

"Ugh!" Her head suddenly felt tight, like she had a bad headache. She lifted her hands to her forehead, steadying herself as she began to feel a bit dizzy, as well. Her vision started to become blurry, "Shit, what's going on?" Everything faded to black.

The girl finally came to, "Uh, did it work?" She looked down at herself and laughed, "Aha! I'm Lindsey!" In reality, the person inhabiting the her body was her own next door neighbor.

"Finally. I get to be the girl I've always wanted to be, thanks to that magic wand I got for my birthday! I bet my parents never thought it would be a real magic wand."

'Lindsey' felt up her own legs, her fingers trembling uncontrollably. She slid her slender fingers into her pants and prodded the soft, sensitive tissue. She let out a nervous gasp.

The girl jumped up off the couch and strode into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and grabbed a cucumber.

"I've heard this is what girls like me do."

She walked into her bedroom and ripped off her jeans, "Wow!" 'Lindsey' eyed her anatomy.

"Ok, here we go," She inserted the vegetable in between her legs, "Uhh. This feels so gooood."

Her body relaxed into a rhythm as she pounded it continuously.

Comments