Fantasy Fetish

Philip was ecstatic, "This is so freakin weird Stacey!"
"I KNOW! How does it feel to be me?" Stacey replied.
"It's so different, but not at all how I expected it to be. It feels... oddly normal"
"Yeah, like you've always been like this, right?"
"Yeah, exactly! I never thought I'd ever become my own girlfriend." Philip giggled.
"Become? Haven't you always been that way?" Stacey said playfully.
"Oh?" Philip caught on to her little fantasy, "Of course, babe. I'll always be your girl."
"Mmhm," Stacey moved her hands up and massaged her former breasts, "Do you like this?"
"Oh yeah...." Philip bit his lips, "Oh wow!"
"How about this?" Philip was taken aback when he felt his former member inside of him.
"Holy shit. This is..."
"Amazing, right?"
"Yeah, don't stop. Ever."

Comments

Post a Comment