Guilty Pleasure

I know. This is wrong. What right does a 15-year-old kid have playing around with his neighbor's body like this? I feel like my heart is beating through my chest. I'm so afraid of being discovered, yet I know that if someone found me like this, they wouldn't suspect a thing. 18-year-old Mandy used to babysit me when I was younger, and I've always had the biggest crush on her.

My single mom had left on a week-long business trip, leaving me to stay up late browsing the web, researching obscure topics like astral projection. Now, I'm not one to believe in this sort of stuff, but my current condition says otherwise. I found a spell after a digging through old internet archives. This might sound creepy, but I guess I just wanted to pay Mandy a visit while she slept. I'm a teenage boy. What do you expect? After whispering it to myself while I inhaled and exhaled slowly, I could feel myself lifting off the bed. At this point, I definitely got a little freaked out, but my excitement over the fact that the spell was working at all kept me going.

I floated away from my body in shock. It was honestly the most bizarre feeling I've ever felt. Like I was in zero gravity. I saw my feet touch down on my bedroom floor, and I knew what I had to next. I walked straight through the front door, out of our house and towards our neighbors' front lawn -naked, mind you. At this point, I got super nervous. I walked through their living room window and into the hallway where the entire family's bedrooms are. I'd been in this house plenty of times before, so I walked into Mandy's room, where she slept. I leaned in over the sleeping girl and stroked her hair. She looked so peaceful, and so I felt a pang of guilt. No, this was bad. But for whatever reason, I decided to peel back her sheets. However, this did not go as planned. As my hand reached for the duvet, it sort of latched onto Mandy instead, and I couldn't let go.

The next thing I know, the morning light was beaming into her bedroom. I've literally possessed her! I almost couldn't believe it at first, but here I was. Here I am. And what surprises me the most is how good it feels! Then the pang of guilt hit again, and I've started worrying if Mandy would be able to remember anything I do, now that I am her. I mean, I've been playing with her boobs for the entire morning, but I've resisted playing with her vagina, as I still need some time to warm up to the thought of doing that to myself. Before I make any mistakes, I want to make sure that I can easily change back. The thing is, I can't remember the spell, but I remember leaving it open on my computer at home. I'll have to sneak over there without raising her family's suspicions.

Comments