Happy Little Accident


"And John, try not ...fuck around until I get there."

"You know I wouldn't do anything like that to you, Sara."

"Okay," Sara was tentative, "I'm booking the flight now. Can you please stay on the phone?"

"Sure, Sara. So how did this happen again?" John silently slipped her silk blouse down to reveal Sara's bra cup.

"Ugh, so I was just preparing the one-way remote-swap device for that swap class I'm teaching on Tuesday, and I accidentally selected your contact."

"But we haven't seen each other since high school!" John peeled the bra off, revealing his former classmate's supple breast underneath.

"Yeah, don't ask. One second, John, I have to concentrate on these flights."

"No problem. I'll hold," John slowly cupped his hand around his breast, "So when are you gonna get here, so we can swap back?"

"I don't know, John! I'm really trying to find a cheap ticket."

"Uhh..."

"What did you say?"

"Oh, uh..." John stammered, "n-nothing."

Comments

  1. LOL! I wonder what they do when she gets there? Acccient, humm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't seem to upset by the accident.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment