One and the Same - Part 4

"Oh, hey Mom!"

"Hi sweetie. Actually, who am I talking to?"

"It's me, Cassidy," Jim feigned.

"Oh, so how's my darling daughter doing?" their mother smiled, "How is Jim taking it?"

"Jim's ... not taking to it very well actually, but I'm sure he'll get used to being me eventually."

"Jim, are you there?" their mother asked.

Jim allowed Cassidy to speak, "Mom, I don't want to do this anymore! You have to -" Jim completed her sentence to keep up the charade, "get me out of this body."

"That can certainly be arranged," she said, "but don't you think you should give it a bit more time?"

Jim faked a sigh, "Maybe you're right, Mom."

Jim as Cassidy followed up, "I still can't wait to teach him how to put on make-up and pick out clothes."

"Go easy on him, Cassidy."

"No worries, Mom!" Jim replied.

Comments

Post a Comment