Catch-22 - Part 1



"Yeah, so Stacy and I swapped bodies for the week. Turns out she's a witch and was able to cast a soul swapping spell," Alan told his sister, Stacy's best friend, "We're swapping back tomorrow before my trip to Mexico, but I hope she'll want to do it again."

"You know, Alan, there's something I haven't told you before," Francis replied, "I'm a witch, too."

"What? You're serious?" Alan exclaimed, "Why didn't I get magic powers?"

"Only us real girls can be witches, dummy!" Francis laughed at her brother in Stacy's body, "Actually, the real reason I invited 'Stacy' over here was because I wanted to possess her for my date tonight. She's just so much prettier than me and can get practically any guy she wants."

"Oh, well that's too bad for you," Alan smirked proudly, "Looks like I got here first!"

"Well... not necessarily," Francis twiddled her thumbs, "I'm thinking my plan might still work, although, to be honest, I've never tried possessing a swapped soul before."

"What? Francis, no!"

Francis closed her eyes, and a warm beam of light enveloped the room.

Alan opened his eyes. Wasn't his sister sitting across from him just a moment ago? No, that couldn't be. He had come here on his own, and he had a cute date tonight as Stacy!

Comments