Completing the Task - Part 2


"Are you happy now, Gwen? I want to go home."

"But you are home! While I don't have control of your body, I have to thank you for letting me relive my experience as a teenage girl. You're a really generous person, Miranda."

"Please don't call me Miranda. So how much longer do I have to wear this stupid dress and lay in her bed, until you're satisfied?"

"Yes, Miranda! Exactly. Until I'm satisfied."

"Ugh. This is fucking crazy," Kevin though to himself, "A ghost has taken over my body, and now I'm Miranda. I must be going completely insane."

"I said..." Gwen broke his train of thought, "Until I'm satisfied."

"What? What does that mean?"

"Oh honey, don't tell me you don't feel it. Those hormones coursing through your little body."

"You want me to –"

"Ssh, Miranda. Don't speak," said the voice inside Kevin's head, "Just ...do."

Part 1

Comments

Post a Comment