I Look Just Like You - Part 6



"Oh my God!" Theo said aloud as he walked back to his home, "I'm sure glad I got my poor sister out of that situation."

As he walked down the hall towards his room, he passed Sandy's room. Curious, Theo pushed the door one a crack. No Sandy to be found. He quickly scanned the hallway and dove in, shutting the door behind him.

"Huh, so I guess I have no choice but wait for Sandy to show up again," Theo thought to himself, "What to do?"

Theo eyed his sister's dresser, "I could dress myself up. It could be fun to give her a little surprise. Maybe she'll be impressed."

The boy in Sandy's body began to pull off her tight black dress. He hesitated upon seeing her breasts in all their glory, with the knowledge that they were fully real. Theo's breaths quickened. He brought his hand upon one and squeezed, "That felt really good."

Theo hesitantly brought his other hand across Sandy's soft stomach, to her crotch and lightly stroked her pussy. This sent shivers down her spine. "What if I..." Theo slowly inserted his finger and moaned, "Oh, wow! I'm actually a girl. How is this even possible?" He began thrusting his fingers in and out of her pussy until her body became warm and began to sweat with pleasure.

The pleasure Theo was feeling slowly built until he felt like he was losing his mind, completely immersing himself in this new sexual experience. He came once and then again, disallowing himself the option of rest.

Suddenly, the door to Sandy's room swung open.

Horrified, Theo tried to focus on the figure standing in the doorway, fighting back the sweat in his eyes, as well as his new body's pleasurable convulsions. He quickly wrapped himself in Sandy's sheets.

"THEO??!!" Sandy's eyes were wide as saucers, "What have you done to us?!"

Theo was speechless. This was not going according to plan.

The siblings' mother appeared in the doorway, "Is everything alright, kids? What's with all the yelling?"

Sandy looked down at her own body and tugged at her skin, noticing that her birthmarks were rubbing off on her fingertips. She began to cry, "I.. I don't understand what's going on."

Theo made a hasty attempt to save the situation, "Nothing, Mom. Theo and I were just having a little talk."

"Alright then. Fun's over. Theo, I think it's about time I helped you out of that skin," their mother replied, as she peeled open the seam in Sandy's back, revealing a shaking Theo underneath.

Theo simply continued to sit in Sandy's bed not knowing what to do, as he timidly adjusted the pink sheets over his very female body. He fought to hold back a satisfied smirk, basking in the afterglow of his many orgasms.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

Comments

Post a Comment