Very Happy Holidays - Part 3


"Alex, honey, I thought we could take the kids to the Christmas market tonight."

"Good thinking, Kristin, my love. But are you sure we want Gabby and Dylan to join? It could be so romantic with just the two of us."

"Oh, yes, just like old times! I can ask them as soon as they come home if they have any friends they can hang out with."

"Sounds absolu—"

"Gabby? Dylan?" Kristin-in-Dylan charged into the room, "I don't know about your father, but I've been home this whole time! What on Earth is going on? Why would you pretend to be me and your father?"

Dylan stuttered, "Oh, uh... Hi Mom! Its nothing. Gabby and I were just—"

"Mom," Gabby broke into tears, "We had sex! I'm so sorry! It was an accident. We've been trying to act like you and dad to try to make it less weird."

"Gabby! How could you?!"

Kristin was in shock, "D... Dylan, is this true? Did you have sex with my body?'

Dylan folded his arms under his breasts, "...Yeah."

"I am your mother! That is sick!"

"Hey!" Dylan retorted, "Don't put all the blame on me! It's just as much Gabby's fault!"

Gabby turned away in shame.

"I'm calling this whole experiment off!"

"But Mom!" Gabby replied, "Christmas is tomorrow. Can't we just have one more day?"

"Yeah," Dylan added, "Remember what I told you about trying on your new clothes for you?"

"You two crossed the line," Kristen took a step towards Dylan in her body.

Dylan gulped, terrified about what he was about to say, "Dylan, your father and I would like to see this experiment through. I don't really care what you think at this point, because we have the remote."

Dylan walked over towards Gabby-in-Alex and whispered in her ear, "Kiss me."

The husband and wife shared a passionate kiss in front of their son, as their son ran to his room in tears.

Comments

  1. DOUBLE WOW! what a story.They sure have gone native in being thier folks. PLS finish it

    ReplyDelete
  2. kids decide to stay as the parents till the end of january and let the parents go to school for a month. 1 week before trading back, they get a reminder letter in the mail of their upcoming romantic valentine's day ocean cruise in feb so the kids decide to stay as the parents and go on the cruise and switch back afterwards (much to the parents dread since they spent a year saving up for the cruise. When they finally come back 2 weeks later, they declare their love for one another and decide to stay the parents permanently.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment