Getting to Know my Neighbor - Part 1


What a strange week it's been. Seemingly impossible, really.

I was on my way to work on Monday, bolting out the door to catch the subway. Just part of my daily hustle. My neighbor from across the hall, Kimberly, was apparently on the same schedule. Clouded by our tired, distracted state, we ran straight into each other on our way to the stairs. I must have been knocked out for a minute, because the next thing I know, I'm lying at the bottom of the first flight of stairs. Now, while this alone would have been cause for concern, we immediately realized that something was amiss.

You see, for the last week, I've somehow been stuck in Kimberly's body. I have no idea how this is even possible. I've been afraid to tell anyone for fear of being called crazy. And I might just be.

Instead of going to work, we decided to spend the rest of the day trying to figure out what had happened. After coming up short on answers, we had dinner and went to bed hoping that this would all sort itself out in the morning.

Did I mention how hot she is? I realize this is a serious situation, but Kimberly has one of the nicest racks I've ever seen. And honestly, that first night was like a dream come true. I didn't end up getting much sleep at all! I still haven't gotten used to having her beautiful curves. I mean, I still want to be in my old body again, but I've been touching myself practically all week.

Every morning, Kimberly and I would meet up to exchange clothes to match our new bodies. This eventually became quite tedious for the both of us, until Kimberly suggested that we should just switch apartments. I thought it would be easier to just switch wardrobes, until she showed me her enormous walk-in closet. There was no way I could've fit all of that in my apartment.

Now it's Saturday, and this is my first night staying in my neighbor's apartment, until we figure out how to switch our bodies back. It feels weird. Here I am spending all this time alone in Kimberly's apartment, and I actually am her. And I own all of her stuff now. I took a closer look around her apartment. Her guitar ...my guitar. Her bras ...my bras. A photograph of with her parents and her brother ...my family. It might take some time to get used to, but for all intents and purposes, I am now the girl from across the hall. I am Kimberly.

Part 2

Comments

Post a Comment