All in the Cards

"Oh, come one, Lucy," John pleaded, "You're not being fair. This wasn't my fault."

"Sure, John!" Lucy rolled her eyes, "You wanted us to play this weird card game until my brother and boyfriend show up, and now we've switched bodies. In public."

"No. No. I promise, I had no idea it would do this. Why would I even want to switch our bodies? You're my best friend's sister. I would never just steal your body."

Lucy glared daggers at the man in her body, "Fine, John. If I find out you did this intentionally, remember that I'm not afraid to punch girls."

"You can't do that in a restaurant," John sighed, "Anyway, let's focus. You know, the card did said something about having to have sex with each other in order to switch back. So, I think we should just get it over with."

"What? Are you crazy?! I can't do that. Not as a man."

John grabbed Lucy's hands, "I don't want to either, but I don't think we have a choice. Unless you want to be me forever."

"How could I ever explain that to my boyfriend? He's always been jealous about us hanging out together."

"...He has?" John perked up.

"Yeah. Oh God," Lucy buried her head in her hands, "They're gonna be here any minute now. We're going to have to keep it together. You're going to have to ...kiss him."

John could feel his crotch becoming wet at the thought, "Oh, don't worry, Lucy. He'll never be able to guess we switched bodies. I'll make sure of it."

Comments

  1. Thank you for creating stories and placing them outside the photographic image.

    So I can read it thanks to the computer translator.

    is that I don't know any English and that way I can translate it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment