Third Wheeling



Sarah (left), Greg (middle), and Abby (right) had been friends since childhood. Recently, Greg had started dating Sarah. Over time Abby became increasingly jealous of her two friends for ending up together, constantly feeling like the third wheel.

Abby had recently come into the possession of a jar of magic pills. Apparently, it would force two individuals to swap bodies. It didn't matter to Abby who she swapped with. After all, she was bisexual. She only had to find the right opportunity. Abby wanted a piece of her best friends' love. She brought a couple of the pills over to Greg's apartment.

"Hey Greg, I found these body swap pills. Wouldn't it be fun to feel what it would be like to be me?"

Greg had to admit, he was curious, "I don't know, Abby. While I think it would be really interesting, I don't think Sarah would be too happy about it."

"Oh, come on, Greg! We're practically siblings. Sarah's my best friend, you know. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Besides, I've even talked about it with her before."

"Okay, just this once," Greg gulped, as he eyed up Abby's luscious figure, attempting to suppress his growing member at the thought of inhabiting her, "This is just to see if it works. You have more pills with you, so we can switch back, right?"

"Of course I do!" Abby lied, "Let's get this over with, so we can surprise Sarah when she comes out of the bathroom."

They swapped bodies.

Sarah walked back into the living room, towards her two best friends, "Hey guys! What's up?"

"Notice anything different about us, Sarah?" Abby snickered.

Sarah looked defeated, "Are you kidding me, Abby? Not with Greg! My Greg. We talked about this."

"Oh, come on, Sarah. Just hear me out."

Greg protested from Abby's body, "We were just testing the pills, Sarah! Abby told me you two had talked about it."

"Yeah, we talked about it," Sarah sneered, "And I said it wasn't okay, remember? I don't want you messing around with our relationship. Can you please just switch back?"

"Oh, I don't think I will just yet. Besides, I don't have any more pills with me. They're back at school in my locker, and I'm not giving you the code until I get what I want."

"Wh– What do you want?" Greg stammered in Abby's sultry voice.

Abby folded her arms, "I want one night with Sarah. I want to feel what you two feel. I want to be loved the way you love each other. I deserve it. You two have left me out of the loop for too damn long, and I'm tired of it."

"That's sick, Abby," Sarah was furious, "I am not having sex with you!"

"Unless you want Greg to be me forever, I don't think you have much of a choice."

"And what about me?!" Greg shouted.

"It could be good for you to explore the female body," Abby shrugged, as she threw her purse containing the keys to her apartment onto Greg's lap, "You can do whatever you want. I don't care."

"Greg, don't lay a finger on her until Abby swaps you back," Sarah pleaded.

"So you're going to have sex with her?" Greg stammered.

"It doesn't look like we have much of a choice, does it? I want my boyfriend back."

Greg buried his chin in his chest.

"Baby," Abby cooed, as she stroked Sarah's hair, "I'm your boyfriend now. I'd like you to start acting like it."

Abby turned back towards Greg, "Alright, Abby. It was great to have you over, but it's getting late, and I think Sarah and I are going to get some much-needed rest."

Comments

  1. I like how Abby tricked everyone. Although, it would have been cool if she and Greg tried to trick Sarah into thinking they hadn't swapped.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment