That Bitch


"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, RYAN!" Jane was livid, "Why would my boyfriend swap with Bella, of all people?! She's my mortal enemy!"

"I... I..." Ryan stammered, "I had no idea you hated her so much."

"Well, yeah!" Jane hissed, "She's obviously the most basic slut in high school, and I wouldn't let her come near you with a 10-foot-pole."

"Jane... I never would've agreed to partner with her in swap class if I had known you hated her so much. She was the one who asked me, and I had no good reason to say no."

"How about you take a look at yourself. Of course I hate her! She just wanted to get in your pants. Ugh, I bet she's touching your dick right now!!"

Ryan hadn't actually considered that, "Oh shit. Babe, I'm so sorry."

"So tell me, Bella," Jane held up a photo of a shirtless selfie Ryan had sent her a month earlier, "How does this make you feel?"

Ryan's heart raced at the sight of his former body. It made him feel weak in his legs and damp in his crotch.

"Umm..." he gulped, "well..."

"I fucking knew it! THAT BITCH!" Jane slapped Ryan across his face.

"Ow! Jane!" Ryan was in shock, "What the hell was that for?!"

"For trying to steal my boyfriend, bitch!"

"I'm still Ryan!"

Jane's face fell, "Oh, no, Ryan.... I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay, Jane," Ryan sighed, "Do you want me to go talk to Bella about switching back?"

"She's going to flirt with you!"

"Oh, come on! It's not like she'll be attracted to her old body. I was never attracted to her," Ryan assured her, knowing full well that he had been very attracted to Bella before the swap.

"That's true," Jane relaxed, "But come back soon, okay?"

"Yes, Jane," Ryan kissed his girlfriend's forehead and left.

Comments

  1. LOL! OUCH! I wonder if Bella willl pretend to be Ryan 'swapped back'?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment