Family Vacation - Part 4



"Do you think the kids suspect anything, honey?"

"I don't think so, dear. They seem to be far too distracted in their new bodies."

"This was such a great idea. We get to spend the entire vacation as the opposite sex. And the sex is so good!"

"It is," Robert cooed, "They think I'm you in Angela's body. So funny! We can never let Tim and Angela know about this either. That I'm Angela, and you're Tim. Angela would never let a man into her body."

"Never! You know, honey... I was thinking. How about we jump back into each other's bodies when this vacation is over? I think you make a fine woman, Robert."

"No, don't ruin it. Please call me Angela... I was thinking the same thing. Now where were we, my darling husband?"

"I was about to come inside of you, beautiful Angela," Audrey shuddered as she filled her friend's body with cum.

Robert gasped, "Oh wow. Oh wow. That feels so... incredible when you fill me up. Is that how it felt when you got me pregnant with our children, Kayla and Alex? When you made me a mother? ...Oh. I think I'm going to cum again!"

Robert nearly screamed with pleasure, "Honey, I think I'm in love with being a woman! I never want to go back!"

Comments