Sticky Situation - Part 2



I was sleeping in Billie's room that Saturday night when the sound of her bedroom window shoving open woke me. Blinded by the night, Billie tiptoed to the edge of her bed and lifted the sheet.

"Billie?" I whispered.

Before Billie could yelp, I covered her mouth.

"Gabe," Billie hissed, "Why are you in my room?!"

I turned on the light and sat upright, "I needed to borrow your ...um ...deodorant. But mom came home early and thought I was you!"

"Why the hell would you lie like that?"

"I –"

Billie eyed me up and down, "Wait a second. Are you wearing my underwear? And are those tan lines?!"

I looked down at the floor in embarrassment, "She took me to the beach. I'm sorry. I should've told her, but I just froze."

"The beach?!" Billie gaped, "But I was there with Kyle!"

"I guess we got lucky then."

"What? That's all you have to say? You've been impersonating me! I can't believe this."

"Why are you back so soon anyway? I thought you were coming tomorrow evening."

"I broke up with Kyle," she whimpered.

"Oh, no. Billie... If there's anything I can do..."

"I wish I could escape everything, Gabe. I feel horrible."

I wanted to help out my sister in any way I could, "I understand, Billie. I'm so sorry for you. Actually, if you want, you can be 'Gabe' for a while. If you really want to escape."

Billie looked up at me, "That actually isn't a stupid idea, Gabe."

I put my hands on her face and wiped away her tears, "Here. Let me."

I slowly pulled the straps off of her shoulders, as Billie stood there sobbing, "Let me take care of you, Billie. Let me become you. Let me be the real Billie. Let me take this burden off your shoulders for now."

"Yes, I want you to be me. I want you to be Billie. I want to be Gabe and for you to be my sister. Take my dress. And my phone. It's all yours."

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Comments

  1. OMG A dream come true. I just hope she doesn't change her mind when it's time for "Gabe" to turn back. Especially once "Gabe" sees how much Billie is enjoying herself.

    Love this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this story! I sure think the wrong Billie will be changed 'back "

      Delete
  2. Oh, wow, Gab is really taking advantage of the situation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment