Sticky Situation - Part 3


Billie opened the door to her room without knocking.

I was just getting dressed and rushed to cover myself, placing my arm over my breasts.

"Hey, it's not like you have to hide my body from me"

I didn't move my arm, "Yeah, well, this is my body now, and I feel awkward when you're intruding on my space like this."

"This is my room, Gabe. I can do whatever I want."

"Actually, no you can't just barge in here without knocking. I may look like you, but it doesn't change that this is my body and my room now."

"Whatever. I just wanted to grab my phone."

"Um, no. I am not giving you my phone. And it is my phone. We traded places, remember?"

"But, I need to talk to Kyle!"

"Doesn't matter. You take the time you need to heal. If he calls me, I'll take care of it."

"Then I want to trade back!"

"Not so fast. We made a deal," I leaned closer to Billie until our noses were touching, "I am the real you now, whether you like it or not. This is good for you, Billie."

There was a long pause.

"You're right. I think I need more time."

"Good. Now get out of my room."

"Actually, before I do, I have a question. Have you ...touched yourself?"

I gulped, "I –"

"Shh," Billie whispered, "It's okay. Of course you have. What does it feel like, being me? Being a girl?"

"It feels amazing. It feels natural, like I've always been a girl. Yet, it's completely alien."

Billie nodded with understanding, "Do you have feelings for guys, now that you're me?"

My face turned red, "Um, no, I don't think so. Well, I don't know. I haven't thought about it."

Billie snickered, "Well, if you're going to be me, then you're going to have to learn to like cock."

She walked over to her bedside table and pulled out a dildo, "I want you to suck on this. I want to watch myself get off. I want to see what Kyle sees."

"Billie, are you sure?"

"Are you sure you want to be me?"

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Comments

  1. Very interesting. Can't wait to see where this goes next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! I so hope there's a part 4 cumming soon? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment