Sticky Situation - Part 1


It had been a couple of days since I accidentally became twins with my sister, Billie. I was going to used use grandpa's old transmogrifier gun to give myself bigger muscles, but I got some of the settings crossed and gave myself Billie's body instead. Unfortunately, it got overheated and sputtered out. Grandma and grandpa were on vacation for another week, so my family had to live with the consequences until they were back in town to fix it. Mom told us to keep it on the downlow -after all, if the public ever found out about such a device, it would be chaos. In the meantime, Billie, who was understandably uncomfortable with this predicament, forbid me from borrowing any of her clothes or even entering her room (though that wasn't anything out of the ordinary).

On Friday, Billie sneaked out to spend the weekend with her boyfriend, starting with the beach. I guess he's more like a fuck-buddy. Mom didn't know about him, so Billie said to tell her she was sleeping over at her best friend, Angela's place. I happily agreed. After all, I was feeling really horny after landing in her body and was desperate to fulfill some of my hidden fantasies. A part of my was really turned on by being in my older sister's body. Even if she's my sister, it's obvious why every guy in my class has a crush on her.

The house was empty and quiet. Mom was at the store on the way back from work. I crept into Billie's room, heart pounding out of my chest, floorboards creaking under my weight. The thought of pretending to be her when I was alone really made my pussy wet. I was in her bedroom without her permission. She would've killed me if she found out.

I saw a pile of her clothes in a heap on the floor. This was what she wore yesterday. I snickered... No, this is what I wore yesterday. I flipped her hair back and nervously looked over my shoulder before picking up the pile. Jeans, a cute brown top. For the next hour, I'll be pretending to be Billie and masturbating alone in her room. Billie's sweet smile crept across my face at the thought. My heart was still pounding and my legs shaking, as I slipped on the panties she wore yesterday from the laundry basket. Why would that be gross? I was Billie for the time being, after all. I also couldn't wait to brush my teeth later using her toothbrush.

I heard keys turning in the front door. Oh fuck, that must be mom! I lost my breath and my vision blurred. How was I going to get out of her room? How was I going to explain having sneaked into my sister's room and tried on one of her sexy outfits?

"Billie? Gabe? Are you home?"

I couldn't tell her that I was Gabe. I couldn't stand the thought of anyone finding out about my fantasy. I stuttered, "Hi mom! I'm in my room!"

Mom peeked her head into Billie's room.

"Hi honey! Is Gabe not home?"

"Oh, uhh" I had to think of something quick! "Gabe said he was sleeping over at his friend's place. So he won't be back until Sunday night."

"Are you kidding me? After he accidentally used that device to transform into you for the next week? He shouldn't be sleeping over with his guy friends looking like you. Doesn't that bother you, Billie?"

I blushed at the thought. I hadn't actually considered that as being weird. I was my sister after all. That would be gross, wouldn't it? "Mom, I trust him. He wouldn't let them touch ...me like that. He's not gay."

I was sweating. I couldn't keep my legs from shaking.

"Whatever. It's up to you, honey. I'm just disappointed, because I was planning on treating you two to a nice dinner tonight."

I gathered my breath,"Oh, well. How about next weekend? When Gabe's changed back?"

"You know what? Let's make the most of this! How about us girls head to the beach?"

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3 
Part 4 

Comments

  1. Uh-oh. Gabe better make sure it's not the same beach the real Billie went to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of impersonation and trickery in your stories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And at the end he will change his sis into him.
    I read this, you wrote this, but this would be great.
    It's only my opinion, as for me, more interesting isreading without "press" to the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment