Time is of the Essence


"This is so boring! I just want to go out with my friends. If only I could travel back in time to before this stupid virus."

"Well, Abe, why didn't you just say so? Did you forget I had this medallion?" Abe's neighbor and friend, Lina, said.

"What are you suggesting? Isn't that medallion bonded to you? I can't use it."

"It is bonded to me. But it doesn't say anything about letting others go in my place."

"You want me to go back in time as you?" Abe was confused, "But why would you want me to do that?"

Lina laughed, "I am you, Abe! You stole Lina's medallion in an alternate timeline and forcibly became Lina. Now, in order for me to continue being Lina, I need you to go into the past and become me!"

Abe turned white. He lusted after Lina's body, "You mean, forever? What happens to the current me?"

"The version of you that you are now just continues living as Abe and doesn't question a thing, while you become me, Lina, forever. C'mon. I know you. You've had a crush on Lina for years and always wanted to be a girl. Why not?"

"Okay," Abe closed his eyes, "Let's do it."

Comments

Post a Comment