One-Way Swap



Day 5: Mandy doesn't suspect a thing.

Last Tuesday, my step-sister Mandy and I were helping her mom out with her latest crazy contraption. When she wanted the two of us to try it out, we were pretty sceptical, but it actually worked! We actually swapped bodies!

The thing is, neither Mandy nor her mother know that it worked. I've actually secretly fantasized about becoming Mandy ever since we hit puberty. I know she's my sister, well, half-sister, but Mandy is super hot.

As soon as we had swapped, I knew I had to pretend like nothing happened, that I was Mandy. I just had to stay in her sexy body -at least for a few days! Now her mom thinks the machine malfunctioned, placing a copy of Mandy into my body. She's been frantically trying to "fix it" now before testing it out on us again, though I assume that's going to be a tad difficult, as there was never anything wrong with it in the first place. As for the real Mandy in my body, I'm honestly kind of surprised she fell for it. I didn't expect her to actually believe that I was her and that she was the copy. But I stood my ground, and it paid off.

I even invited her into "my"  room, for a little one-on-one. I tried my best to impersonate her, even asking her what it was like to have a dick, as if I'd never had one. She even told me that her body gets aroused around her old one. I just laughed it off. We both knew he didn't stand a chance with me.

Now, five days later, I'm still Mandy. I spent last night fucking her boyfriend, and it felt amazing. He doesn't suspect a thing either. Actually, how could anyone? I belong in this body.

Comments