Catch-22 - Part 4


"That was so ...oh, I don't have the words to describe it, Stacy!" Alan said, "This has been such an insightful week of being in your body."

He drew circles on his original body with Stacy's delicate fingers, "So... how about we switch back now, so I can show you what it's like to be the one getting fucked? Consider it a parting gift before I catch my flight to Mexico."

"Mmm, that sounds fine and dandy, but I'm not Stacy. I'm Francis."

"What?!!" Alan was horrified, "My own sister?"

"Not at the moment," Francis laughed, "Right now, I think I look a lot like you, Alan."

"I can't believe this. Where's the real Stacy? Did you possess her?"

"No! Oh my God, Alan! I just transformed into you. I'd rather do the fucking than let you steal my best friend away from me! Stacy's still at home."

Stacy's phone buzzed, and Alan quickly picked it up, "That must be her!"

"Oh no you don't!"

Again, a bright light filled the room. This time, however, Alan found himself in his sister's body, sitting on the couch across from Francis-in-Stacy holding the phone.

Francis' eyes suddenly grew wide upon hearing something Stacy said to her, "Stacy, wait!"

Then another bright light.

Alan quickly realized what had happened –the switch back had just taken place. It was too late. Stacy would be back in her original body, leaving Alan stuck in Francis' body, and Francis stuck flying to Mexico in Alan's original body.

Stacy came to, "Ah, it's so good to be back! Oh hey, Francis!"

"H-hey, Stacy," Alan forced a smile.

Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Comments