Catch-22 - Part 5


"Fucking Francis!" Alan said to himself as he shut the door to his sister's room behind him, "What kind of mess did you get us into?"

"Now she's off to Mexico in my body, and her best friend, Stacy, doesn't suspect a thing. Great," he sighed, "I guess I have to choice but to pretend to be my own sister until she gets back from my vacation."

Alan looked at his reflection in Francis' bedroom mirror, brushing his long blonde hair back, "I'm kind of pretty, actually. And having total access to all her stuff certainly makes this easier."

Alan spotted Francis' book of spells on her bedside table and picked it up, "Oh, this is gonna be a lot more fun than I thought... Huh, what's this?"

The little book was sealed by a seamless metal ring embellished with an ornate pattern and a label, "Appointed by the 5th Witches Order. Exclusively for the eyes of Francis Emiliana."

Suddenly, the clasp evaporated into a flurry of luminescent dust, unlocking the book in Alan's feminine hands, "What? But I'm not -"

There could only be one reason for this. Following a series of body swaps, possessions, and transformations, Alan had somehow assumed the soul of the real Francis, along with all of her witchy powers.

"Does this mean that I'm the ...real Francis now?" Alan stuttered, "Hell yeah, with her powers, I'm never gonna want to leave!"

He hopped into his sister's bed, whispering to himself, "I'm Francis! I'm Francis! I'm Francis!"

Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Comments

  1. Cool story. I love how Francis ended up losing her body and powers. Poetic irony. lol

    Cheers
    Zapper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto. & super use of pic. wonderful & ironic ending

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment