Swap Meet - Part 1


"Jonathan! Did I tell you you could go through my things?"

Jonathan was spooked by his coworker, Gabby's sudden appearance, "Oh, uh.. Hey Gabby. I was just... uhh..."

"You were trying on my clothes without asking. That's my favorite dress!" Gabby huffed, "Just because that remote you turned into my clone somehow doesn't mean you can wear my clothes. You can turn back into yourself in a few hours. I think you can wait that long."

"I can explain.."

"No," Gabby folded her arms, "You can't. And try not to touch my body like that!"

"Well, technically, it's my body, not yours. I just look like you now." Jonathan gestured towards his curves, "I thought it would be fun to try on some of your clothes, now that we have the same figure. Can I please try on some? It's just for fun!"

Gabby sighed, "Fine! I'll help you. But no funny business, okay?"

"I swear!"

"Good," Gabby opened the closet door, "My bras are there. Here are my tops. Pants–"

"Actually, I kind of like what you're wearing now. Mind if I try it on?"

Gabby looked down at her outfit: a white dress and black tights, "You want to wear this?"

"If that's okay with you," Jonathan gleamed, "I promise, no funny business!"

"Fine," she rolled her eyes, "It's a good thing you're changing back soon."

"Um... Yeah..."

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1




Comments

  1. I sense a bit of deception in his words. heheh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Agreed. I mean wanting to wear her exact outfit, and the hesitation when he "agreed" to changing back soon. It seems the original Gabby may be the one "changing back" into Jonathan. "Its just for fun."

      Delete

Post a Comment