Swap Meet - Part 2

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.

"Who's could that be?" Gabby wondered aloud, "I didn't invite anyone over."

Jonathan's face turned red, "Oh, you don't have to answer that!"

"What? Why? It's my house!" she rolled her eyes as she walked towards the front door, "First you try on my clothes, then you start telling me what to do?"

Gabby looked through the peephole, "Oh my God! Jonathan! Did you know about this?!"

Jonathan looked down at his feet, "I'm sorry. My poor judgement got the better of me."

"That's my boyfriend! You invited my boyfriend over?!"

"...I was feeling so horny in your body. I didn't think you would be back so soon."

"I can't believe you!" Gabby whispered furiously, "I have to text him to come back some other time. It would be too much to explain why my male coworker is in my body. Let alone that body swapping is even possible."

The doorbell rang again.

"Coming!" Jonathan yelled, as he pushed past Gabby.

"Wait! Don—" Gabby panicked and ran into the hall closet to hide. There couldn't be two of her!

Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

Comments

Post a Comment