Unexpected Appearance

It just wasn't the same anymore. About four days ago, I had assumed the form of my adoptive sister while she was going on vacation with her husband. I entered Dee's abandoned home as soon as her car disappeared around the corner. After reciting an obscure online spell, my body was miraculously transformed into that of a female young adult. Now, as I stripped naked on the cold marble floor of her bathroom, I heard the front door swing open. I froze; my stolen skin grew cold, and the blonde hairs on Dee's arms stood erect. I could hear the real Dee shuffling through a pile of papers in her bedroom. I seized the opportunity to hide. As I brought my trembling hand to grip the bathroom doorknob, the door swung open to reveal the girl. Dee's face quickly turned grotesque, captured by the fear of coming face to face with her spitting image. When she opened her mouth to scream, I quickly covered it with my palm and brought myself closer, engulfing her in an arresting grasp. Don't you move, Dee. Tears began to billow out of her eyes. While I felt utterly terrible, I knew that something needed to be done about the situation. Fast. Her husband was probably waiting outside in the car. Dee's face relaxed into a confused state, and I pulled my hand away. She still couldn't utter a sound. I asked her for her cell phone, which she silently handed over in her shaking fingers. After demanding her lock code, I navigated to the website with all the spells, desperately searching for one that could keep me from revealing my true identity for the time being. Then, an absorption spell! The absorber would recall all sense of self, while the absorbed would be left to observe. Perfect. I recited the spell and wrapped my arms around Dee's body. She gasped and started to squirm -trying to escape. But it was too late. I wrestled my head up into her tank top until our cheeks touched. I whispered to her, "This won't hurt a bit, my sister." I shifted my hands down to her crotch and fingered her from the inside. I pulled Dee closer as she collapsed into me. Our skins fused together, and our bones grew into each others'. I groaned as our heads merged, completing the absorption. I looked up into the bathroom mirror, steadying myself on the countertop. I moved Dee's blonde locks out of my eyes to reveal her own -the same eyes I assumed before but with a fresh aura of the real Dee. Then everything turned to chaos. I lost my balance as soon as her memories caught up to me. I lost balance in my legs and collapsed onto the floor twitching. I tried to pull myself up, but they kept flooding in. While I finally managed to stand on my feet, I continued recalling unfamiliar thoughts with every object I glanced at. This was certainly a process. I threw on the clothes that Dee was wearing that day and scurried out the front door to greet her hubby.

Comments

  1. Oooo, Ahhh, another great cap with so much potential.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pOwerful & nightmarish. Will Dee get her life back or maybe beforcedinto his body & life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment