Doing a Favor - Part 1


"Mom, help me make sense of this," Alan prodded, "You're suggesting that we swap bodies, so that you can go to that concert?"

"Yes, Alan," Karen replied, "I would really like that, if you're comfortable with the idea, of course. It's probably the easiest solution, since you've already ordered plane tickets."

"Yeah, I guess so. I really don't feel like going anymore, now that Alice and I broke up."

Karen was ecstatic, "Thank you, Alan! You know I'm a huge fan of that band. And it works out perfectly, since my boyfriend, Jon, just left on his business trip."

"Uh, yeah," Alan sighed, "I wouldn't have agreed to this otherwise."

"Ready, my son?" Karen asked, as she held her hands to Alan's chest, initializing the transformation.

"Ready as I'll ev– Oh, wow," Alan lurched at the sudden warmth that overtook his body.

His teenage body quickly bubbled into that of his mother's, while his mother's morphed into his own.

The transformation was over before Alan could process what what happening to him, "Did it ...work?"

He looked down at his body, seeing his own mother's huge breasts on his chest, "Oh my God. I... I'm you, Mom!"

"Yes you are! Mom!" Karen pulled her underwear off of her son's body and handed it to Alan.

"You want me to wear the same underwear you were wearing?" Alan cringed.

"You are me now. You are Karen," Karen winked, "Which means this underwear is yours."

Alan's eyes grew wide, as he grabbed the underwear and slipped it over his mysterious body, "Oh, I guess it is."

Part 2

Comments