Doing a Favor - Part 2


"Welcome home, my son!" Alan-in-Karen said, as he wrapped Karen with her arms, "How was your trip?"

Karen was disturbed by Alan's behavior, "Hey, Alan, you don't have to pretend to be me, okay? It's just the two of us."

Alan just stood with a big smile plastered on his face, "Umm, well there's kind of an –"

"Hey, Karen! Is Alan home already?" Jon yelled from the second floor.

"Yes, honey! I was just about to ask him about his trip," Alan replied.

Karen's face turned white. She whispered frantically, "What happened? Has he been here all week?!"

Alan coughed, "Well, yeah. His trip was canceled at the last minute. I didn't tell him anything about the swap, because I wasn't sure if you had told him about your powers yet."

"Oh, Alan! I'm so sorry to have put you through this!" Karen was frantic, "I haven't told him anything, so we'll have to wait for the right opportunity to swap back in secret."

"Yeah, sounds good," Alan replied, defeated.

He brushed the wrinkles out of his mother's dress, as Jon's footsteps approached.

Jon ran up to Alan and gave him a big fatherly hug, "Welcome back, kiddo! I'm looking forward to hearing all about the trip over dinner."

Jon leaned over to squeeze his girlfriend's ass as he kissed her passionately on the lips, "Why don't you pour us some wine, while I get the food out of the oven?"

He turned to Karen-in-Alan, "Alan, feel free to relax, while your mom and I get dinner ready?"

Karen could only stand by, witnessing the scene unfolding in silent horror.

"Of course, darling!" Alan batted his eyes, as he sashayed over to the kitchen after Jon.

Part 1

Comments

  1. WOW! WHAT a surprisw home coming. Looks like mom will have a hard time to get body & life back. too funny. I think Karen should just count her blesing being younger & les respeconicblity.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment