New Opportunities

"Don't you worry about it, babe," Steven comforted Amanda, "I got this. Your parents won't be able to tell the difference, as long as you're here to help me."

Amanda had possessed her step-brother, Jason, while her boyfriend, Steven, had possessed her own body. Steven didn't have the best relationship with Amanda's parents, so he was left uninvited to their months-long stay at the family lake house. Steven and Amanda couldn't stand the thought of spending any time apart. It was decided that Amanda possess her step-brother, because Steven barely knew him and would likely do a terrible impersonation.

"You're right, Steven," Amanda said, "You'd be the best at being me anyway. We've spent so much time together."

"Please, Jason," Steven winked, "Call me Amanda."

"Okay, Amanda," Amanda cooed, "Would you like me to teach you how to get dressed for the day?"

"Sure!" Steven lifted Amanda's delicate arms, as Amanda fitted her favorite bra around her torso.

Steven felt something poking his leg, "Is that...?"

"Oh my God!" Amanda's face was tomato-red, "I'm so sorry. It's this body. I guess I shouldn't get too close to you. I'm so embarrassed."

"No," Steven replied, "It's fine. I don't know Jason at all, but I do know a thing or two about what it's like being a guy."

Steven turned to face Amanda, lifting Amanda's hand upwards, to cup her breasts. Amanda didn't resist.

Steven took a step closer, "Every day's a new opportunity, right Jason?"

Comments

Post a Comment