Very Happy Holidays - Part 1




"Welcome home, Mom!" Dylan giggled, "How was work?"

Kristen dropped her bags upon seeing her clone leaning on the doorframe to her bedroom, "Gabby?!"

Dylan's smile grew bigger, "No, it's me, your son."

"What?! Dylan!" Kristen was livid, "I explicitly told your father that I didn't want any transforming in the house this Christmas!"

"Oh come on, Mom!" Dylan rolled his eyes, "This new technology is so cool. Don't you want to try it out?"

"Not like this," Kristen huffed, "Where's your father?"

"Oh, Dad and Gabby transformed into each other," Dylan cautiously eyed his mother, "I think they're busy wandering around town now. They left a few minutes ago with the remote."

"I'm going to have a word with him when he gets back!"

Dylan strutted over to his mother's closet and started to flip through her dresses. He pulled out her favorite one and held it up against his body.

"Dylan, what do you think you're doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Dylan began to disrobe.

Kristen stood and stared at her clone, as she donned the little floral dress.

"So? How do I look?" Dylan spun around.

"You look," Kristen was cornered, "amazing."

"See?" Dylan was smug, "This isn't so bad. After I unwrap all of your Christmas presents for you, I can try on your new clothes! That way, you won't have to rely on a mirror."

"I... I... guess we can try," Kristen was starting to see the bright side, "What about your sister, Gabby? Is she happy being your father?"

"She's ecstatic. Don't you worry, Mom! This won't be any different than any other Christmas. As soon as you transform into me, we'll be one happy family like always. Just a loving husband and wife and their two teenage kids."

Part 2

Comments

  1. I dont believe a word he's saying.LOL Good twister X mas tale!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment