Wet Dream


Mandy awoke upon hearing a sudden scream coming from her daughter, Gabby's bedroom. She rushed down the hallway and opened the door, "Hey, Gabby, sweetheart... What's the matter? Did you have a bad dream?"

"Mom!" Gabby stared at her mother, wide-eyed, "I'm not Gabby! I'm Ben! I had a weird dream that I was Gabby. Then I just woke up like this!"

Mandy was perplexed, to say the least. She leaned over the bed and stroked her daughter's hair, "Honey, why don't you go back to sleep? I think you must still be dreaming."

"Mom, I swear! I'm totally awake." Gabby pleaded, "Will you at least stay here for a few minutes?"

"Gabby" Mandy grew irritated and switched off the lights, "It's four in the morning. I'm tired and have work tomorrow. Just go back to bed, okay? Good night."

Mandy left Ben to his own thoughts....

I guess it isn't all too surprising that she wouldn't believe me. How is this even possible?!

Ben looked down at his body and saw his twin sister's breasts. He tried to recollect what he had dreamt about... It was indeed a wet dream. And it had very obviously come true.

Comments