Character Development


"Molly?!" Josh exclaimed, "I'm Molly?"

Josh had unexpectedly woken up in the body of a girl from one of his college classes.

Josh had had a crush on Molly ever since she joined as a freshman. While he had been burying his desires in light of his love for his girlfriend ever since, he was now alone in Molly's room. In her sexy, scantily-clad body.

"Oh my God," Josh paced, "Should I tell her? What do I do?"

He rested his hand up against her soft and plump breast.

"I've always wanted to be a girl, even if just for a day. Now I am one."

Josh studied Molly's face in the mirror, "What if this is a new beginning? What if I am Molly, now and forever?"

He turned from side to side, letting his eyes paint the curves of Molly's butt and thighs, and her flat seductive stomach.

"New day, new me! And no one will know..."

Comments

Post a Comment