That Bitch - Part 2




"Hey Bella," Ryan solemnly greeted his classmate upon entering her home, "I met up with Jane. She wants us to swap back."

Bella chuckled and pouted, "Oh, is your pretty girlfriend jealous of me?"

"...No," Ryan stammered, "Though, I think we should swap back if she's uncomfortable with this situation."

Bella pulled out Ryan's raging boner, "You think this would make Jane uncomfortable, Ryan? Is it really cheating if you're just fucking yourself?"

Ryan gulped, "Umm, I guess not."

Before he could utter another word, Bella ripped off Ryan's clothes, and the two teenagers fucked intensely in her bedroom.

When they were finished, Ryan got up to shower. While he was inside, the doorbell rang. A shirtless and sweaty Bella ran downstairs to answer the door.

"Jane! What are you doing here?" Bella stammered.

It was Jane, "What the fuck, Ryan? Why are you shirtless? Did you fuck Bella?!"

"Uhhhh..."

"I knew it!! Where is she?"

"She's upstairs taking a shower."

"That bitch!" Jane stormed past her boyfriend's body and busted into the bathroom, where Ryan was showering Bella's naked body.

"Bella!"

Ryan spun around in shock, "Jane – I can explain–"

"Sure you can!"

"I'm not –" Ryan hesitated, "Okay, I admit it. Ryan and I fucked after we swapped back."

Jane quietly looked the apparent girl in the eyes, "I don't believe you... Ryan?"

"How did you know?"

"Why would you lie to me like that?"

The gig was up, "You know what, Jane? Bella is so much hotter than you, and I love being in her body. I don't even care if you hate her. It just makes me want to stay as Bella. Maybe we'll even ask to get our swap extended."

"We're over, Ryan," Jane scowled.

"So be it," scoffed the new Bella.

Comments

  1. LOL! good story! Thanks for a part 2. I like it that he tries to pretend to be Her. I wonder if they try & stay each other premantently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate his attempt at the lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great continuation. I wonder what Bella thinks about the extended swap idea?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment