Borrowing Clothes - Part 2

 

I had been ignoring Amelie's calls all day. Did she have to be so difficult about this? It's not like I have the hots for her. That would be gross. She's my sister. It's practically like being in a girl version of my body. We share so many similar facial features.

I finally picked up. It was a video call.

"Hey, twerp!  What are you doing with my body now?"

"Jeez,"  I rolled my eyes, "Can't you just relax and enjoy the hike? How are you even getting connection out there? You're like several days from civilization in any direction."

"Never mind that! What are you wearing, Kyle?!"

"Your pajamas, silly. What does it look like?"

"Why are you wearing my pajamas??"

"They make me feel kinda sexy. It feels good. As long as I'm spending the night in your room, I might as well complete the picture."

"What picture are you talking about, Kyle?!"

"No one wants a gross boy hanging out in his sister's bed, silly."

"Sleep in your own room!"

"I can't. My buddy, James, is visiting. He's had a bit much to drink, so we decided it's probably best if he spends the night."

"Ew. I don't like James. He always looks at me in a creepy way."

"Now you're catching on. That's why I can't stay in my own room, where James is sleeping. So, tonight, I'm Amelie!" I teased.

"No you're not!"

"Obviously, I'm joking," I grinned, "Would it be so bad though?"

Comments

  1. I'd love to see a continuation where Kyle tricks his mom into thinking he's the real Amelie and she uses her powers to change Amelie "back" into Kyle. (Only the mom really knows that it was Amelie she changed into Kyle but the real Amelie is so bratty and Kyle has been the perfect daughter for the week Amelie was out back packing she couldn't resist. Maybe she'll switch them back if Amelie starts to behave better.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment