Love Thy Neighbor - Part 3

 

In Vanessa’s place sat Jim’s body.

Jim crawled seductively over to the other side of the bed, where Vanessa sat, “You know, I’ve masturbated countless times, but I’d never thought I’d fuck myself like this.”

Jim squeezed Vanessa’s tits together over her dick and rubbed them up and down until it turned hard, “Rise and shine, Jimmy boy!”

He sat on his dick and pumped it relentlessly. Meanwhile, Vanessa struggled to break free from the tape. Her eyes fell when she realized she was cumming in her own body.

“That a boy,” Jim chuckled, “Go ahead and come inside of your beautiful girlfriend.”

Vanessa filled her body with cum, which leaked out of her vagina and oozed down her legs.

“Yes! Yes!” Jim yelped, as he began to orgasm once again, “You fucking came inside of yourself! And now I’m coming inside of you! Look at my beautiful face when I’m coming. I love it so much.”

Alec interrupted Jim, “Alright, that’s enough. Let’s get out of here.”

“You’re right. Hey, wanna fuck again when we get home?”

“You bet I do,” Alec pulled out a bunch of Vanessa’s sexiest clothes from her wardrobe, “We can bring some of these with us.”

“Yeah, great idea!” Jim exclaimed, as he once again donned the clothes Vanessa was wearing earlier that day.”

Comments