Very Happy Holidays - Part 5

 


"I'm looking forward to this," Dylan cooed in his mother's body.

"This isn't right, Dylan," Dylan's mother, Kristen said in her husband's body, "but I want you so bad."

"Fuck me, honey. Make me cum."

Kristen gripped her former breasts with her former husband's hands. Dylan squealed with joy, "Tell me you love me."

"I love you, Kristen. You're a beautiful woman."

"I want to feel you cum inside of me."

Kristen sucked on her former body's nipples.

"Say I make a better Kristen than you ever did."

"What?" Kristen pulled back.

"If you want me, say it."

Kristen paused, "You make a better Kristen than I ever did."

"Say it like you mean it," Dylan pushed, as he rubbed his clit.

"You were meant to be Kristen. I am meant to be your husband."

Kristen came inside her former body, as Dylan shuddered from his own powerful orgasm, "Yes. Fuck yes! I love being me!"

Comments

  1. Wow, those were an amazing set of twists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great, twisty story - I like to see more, pls like how the dad is doing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment