Dare - Part 1


I was at my friend, Alan's dorm. We were slightly tipsy and playing truth or dare with our group of friends.

“Dare,” I said confidently.

Alan snickered mischievously, as he tossed me the transmogrifier, “Ok, John... I dare you to turn yourself into a copy of April.”

My heart skipped a beat, and I looked towards April for approval, “You want me to what?”

“You heard what I said, chicken!”

“April, are you okay with this?”

April winked at me, “You wanted a dare!”

I gulped nervously. I always had a bit of a crush on April, and her rack was amazing. I pushed the pairing button on the device and blacked out for a second.

When I came to, I could see that my body underneath my t-shirt and jeans looked different. I had become April, “Oh wow, it worked!”

We played a few more intoxicated rounds of truth or dare, as I struggled to ignore the new shapes and contours of my body.

It was April’s turn.

“Dare,” she said.

“I dare you to switch clothes with John!” Gabby giggled.

“Are you fucking kidding me?" April laughed with a combination of disbelief and intrigue, "Alright, John. Let's get it over with."

She pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door. One of the most beautiful girls I knew began undressing herself in front of me.

April looked up, "You too, perv."

"Sorry," I stammered, as I pulled off my jeans and t-shirt. Then my underwear.

Now we were two completely naked Aprils in the bathroom. We walked past each other to the opposite pile of clothes, until we each stood where the other stood just a moment ago.

"Oh, let's do your hair and makeup too!"

"Wow, I look exactly like you, April!"

Comments

Post a Comment