Dare - Part 3

 


I woke up the next morning in a haze. Did I black out? Oh, God. I was still looking like April. Gabby sat next to me, "Hey hun. Rough night?"

"Yeah... Are we at your place?"

"Yep. I left a towel for you if you wanna shower. Here are some of my clothes you can borrow, since you spilled some beer on April's dress. I haven't seen April yet, but I'm sure she'll call me soon. I think she has the transmogrifier with her. Went home with some guy from the club."

"Ugh, really?" I looked at the pile of clothes on the bed.

"Yeah. I tried calling her, but she's probably still sleeping," Gabby followed my gaze, "April and I borrow each other's clothes a lot actually. Our pants have the same fit."

I picked up the padded bra and fit it over April's breasts.

"Sorry, John. I'm all out of sports bras today."

"That's okay," I sighed, accepting the situation, "Hey, thanks for helping me, Gabby."

"Don't mention it," Gabby picked up her phone, "Oh, Eddy's gonna be here soon. I forgot my jacket at his place a few days ago."

"Does he know about the, umm..."

"Transmogrifier? No. So you should probably get dressed. Just keep it cool and pretend to be April while he's here, okay?"

"Yeah, sure," I looked down at my womanly body.

Comments

Post a Comment