Dare - Part 4


I managed to make it through the rest of the morning with relatively little embarrassment. Eddy left without suspecting a thing. Then again, I don't think he and April hang out that much.

I looked at the floor by the front door. Was that April's purse peaking out from under her coat? Oh yeah, I think April had slung it over my shoulder in her drunken stupor. At least she had a good laugh about it.

Then it dawned on me. April wasn't picking up her phone ...because I had her phone. I sprung up to her purse and pulled out her phone. It immediately unlocked when I held it up to my face. Whoa.

There were some unread text messages from my number, "Hey girl!! I went home with this guy last night, and he's taking me out of town today. Is it ok if I give you the transmogrifier tomorrow, when we're back?"

I sighed, passively cupping her padded breast in my hand. Fine, I guess.

I quickly replied and shoved the purse back underneath the coat, glancing nervously over my shoulder, thinking about what I was about to do.

I peaked my head into Gabby's bedroom, "Hey, Gabby! I think I'm gonna head back to my place. Thanks again for taking care of me!"

"No problem, John! See you around," She smiled and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, the kind that I've seen her give April so many times before, "Sorry, I just can't wrap my head around the fact that you're not April! Oh, and you can drop off my clothes whenever you have time."

I said my goodbyes again and left for the door. I grabbed the purse and clutched it close as I exited Gabby's place.

I wasn't going back to my place. Instead, I hopped on the 'wrong bus' and headed straight for April's.

Comments

Post a Comment