Dare - Part 5

I sat on the bus, feeling the bumps of the road shift my body in unexpected ways. I glanced down at April's coat and her dress stuffed in the open purse. Her top wrapped around the contour of her breasts. I was undoubtedly still very much a woman. I looked up, realizing that I probably looked a bit strange staring down at my body for so long. My eyes met the man sitting across from me. He was obviously checking April out. If only he knew. I got a little bit defensive, until I remembered that I had her body all to myself. Oh shit, did he think April was checking him out? He wouldn't stop looking at me. I felt so uncomfortable, so I just looked back and smiled.

I couldn't wait to get to her apartment. April's place, all to myself. I wonder what sexy dresses she had in her closet. I really wanted to put one one and just walk around her place like nobody's business. Like she would, you know?

It was one thing to look like April, with my body being an exact copy of hers. But taking the bus to her apartment by myself felt like I was stealing her body. It was thrilling. Since April would be out of town for at least the whole day, surely waltzing around in my guy clothes, it was my turn to be April for the day. And she'd never know as long as I was careful enough to put all her clothes back where I found them.

Comments

  1. I think he is slowly starting to be seduced into stealing her life. Great story so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment