Dare - Part 6

"This is fucking crazy," I mused in April's voice, "I'm actually another human being. I was not supposed to look like this."

Now I was on the other side of the fence. Embodied. I was a woman.

Normally, this would be April's room. Today, I was intruding it. But I looked like her, didn't I?

I couldn't resist the urge any longer. I dove into her wardrobe and pulled out a cute black dress.

I loved the way it lightly gripped my waist, bellowing out to accentuate my hips that had become so womanly. April's tits looked amazing in this dress. I'd always wanted to just reach out and ...squeeze them.

Shit, that felt good. April is so lucky that she gets to play with these whenever she wants. It must be strange to be living your life, walking around with this beautiful pair of boobs on your chest. And now I get to feel what she feels, when she wears this dress.

I wanted to fuck me so badly, but I wanted to do it wearing something April would normally wear. I tore off the dress and put on a black top and jeans.

Wow. My jaw dropped at the sight of April's tits. I poked one with her dainty finger and watched it spring back. My boobs!

I looked in the mirror and sucked seductively on my index finger, imagining all the things I wanted to do to her. Upon leaning my other hand on her side table, I spotted a Polaroid tucked under a gossip magazine.

Comments

  1. Looking like that, I think anyone, or everyone would want to bed her. The friend that took her home and lent her Aprils clothes seems quite friendly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment