Dare - Part 7

 

It was April and her ex-boyfriend. Wow, does she still fantasize about him after all this time? The man had his face buried in her neck and his arms wrapped around her waist. I automatically mimicked the way his arms fell around me. Me? Am I already thinking of this body as my own? She looked so happy in the photo, the way she quivered giddily in his grasp. It was surreal to think that the body I now had was once the same body that had kissed this man ...that had looked at this man with lust –the same exact eyes I was now using to look at this photo. Are people only straight because their bodies simply lend themselves to it? Now that I am the girl in this photo, does it make sense to want this now? To want to be the girl? To play that part in a relationship? What did it feel like when her boyfriend held her from behind like that? When he slipped his hands under ...my top and felt ...my breasts? When he would run his fingers through ...my shoulder-length brown hair? When he pushed his hard dick into ...me? Me.

Whoa. What was I thinking?

Comments

  1. Really good story so far! I love how her body is slowly changing him. I can't wait to see how you end it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how his mind is slowly accepting what he sees and feels. How is the real April doing?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment