Dare - Part 8

 

I lost track of how many times I had brought myself to orgasm. I was worn out and sweating like a pig.  Or rather, April's body was. If that experience didn't make me a true woman, I don't know what will. I mean, other than literally having sex. Wearing myself out inspired a renewed boost of confidence in my body.

I stripped her body and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair with her shampoo and scrubbed my body with her soap. I dried off with April's towel, brushed my teeth with her toothbrush, and spritzed my breast and neck with her perfume. I carefully applied her makeup with the help of some YouTube tutorials.

"Looking good girl!" I puffed out my chest and smiled at my reflection, tucking my long brown hair behind my little ears, "I am April. I am a beautiful woman. This is my apartment. This is my body. This is my life."

I decided to dig through April's closet again, swaying my hips as I gently opened the door, "This is my closet. These are my clothes. What am I going to wear today?"

I picked up an orange skirt and a black crop top with spaghetti straps. Something normal for the role I now assumed. My breasts filled out the top nicely, and the skirt accentuated my curvy hips and butt. I picked up a necklace from her nightstand. It looked like it was of importance to April. My outfit was complete, and I looked so cute in it!

I was so caught up in playing dress-up, that I didn't notice the front door open.

"John?!"

My face drained, and I turned a pasty white. The gig was up.

Comments

Post a Comment