Final Fantasy


I pinned my sister against the wall. She struggled to get free, but I held onto her with my more muscular arms.

"Now that I have you here, I can finally possess you!"

"No, James!" Vanessa cried, "Not me!"

"But, of course you, Vanessa," I whispered in her ear, "Your body is so beautiful. I've always wanted to have your tits and your ass. Your eyes. Your smile. Your hair. Your voice. I want to be you so badly."

"But you're a man! You're my brother!"

"Not for long," I knocked back the potion and dissolved into a dense mist. I then surrounded Vanessa's body like a blanket and entered her.

When I came to, it was clear that it had worked, "Yes! I'm you! I'm a beautiful woman!"

"No!" a voice escaped my lips, "Get out of me!"

"As if! I think it's kind of hot that you're still here actually. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two. Say, how does it feel to fuck your husband?"

"You wouldn't!"

"I would, actually. It would be weird for a straight woman like me not to show her husband affection," I raised my hands to her breasts and squeezed, "Mmm this feels delicious. Better than I imagined it. I'm touching and feeling your boobs, sis! Do you like it when I squeeze your boobs, Vanessa? So squishy and sensitive. And fun! And your nipples are so much bigger! I understand how these must give you confidence. I've always been jealous of a woman's body. How you can be a vessel of such admiration by others. And you, well ... I, can decorate it, dress it up, make it up however you like. And your beautiful long hair is all mine now. Ha! I wonder how long I'll feel like staying in your body. Maybe I'll spend the night, so I get to wake up in your hubby's arms."

"Get out of my body, you fucking psycho!"

I ran my hands down across her flat stomach, "I wonder how it feels to have a man fuck this vagina. I bet you've fucked a lot of men with this. Tell me, what does it feel like when your husband slides his cock all ...the...way...in?"

I slipped Vanessa's middle finger as deep into her vagina as I could, letting out a womanly moan.

You're never going to get away with this, James!"

"If you're gonna keep complaining, I can force you to fantasize about fucking anyone. How about my old body?" I pictured myself fucking her pussy.

"No!! Don't make me think about this!"

"Oh yeah, fuck me, brother," I moaned, "Let me feel your big warm cock in my mouth, James. Then let me ride you. Yes, put your filthy hands all over my sexy body. Feel how sexy a woman your sister has become. Touch my big, beautiful breast. I want you to fill me with your cum. Aww yess! I think I'm ...going...to...cum!"

I leaned back against the wall, shivering and completely out of breath.

"How could you? You made me fantasize about fucking my brother ...you..."

I regained my composure, pushing Vanessa's long hair out of my eyes, "And I made you love it. I can do a whole lot worse if you don't let me do what I want, while I'm here."

Comments

  1. Hi there! I’m a huge fan of your blog! I was wondering if you would take a request of mine? It’s a caption where an Instagram model couple wished they understood each other better and the two swapped bodies! When Sam, the boyfriend, wakes up and notices immediately how he’s in Mikayala’s body(his girlfriend)! He stands up but immediately falls down from the weight of his huge boobs. He looks down and starts to grab his boobs and moans quietly, then he works his hands down to his large booty and starts to rub his new pussy. As he moans, he realizes that mikayla, in his body has been watching the whole time and is touching her new penis. Sam looks at Mikayla and ties her new hair into a ponytail, and looks him up and down. “Let me show you how good my body can feel baby”, Sam says to her man. Sam goes down and gives Mikayla an amazing blowjob. The two love being each other and Sam loves being a sexy little women, with big tits and big ass, and wearing sexy outfits all the time. Likewise Mikaya loves being a big strong man

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you use this gif?
      https://iv1.lisimg.com/image/19944703/600full.jpg

      Delete
  2. Eek! What a perve, his own Sister. Jealousy can be a strong drive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment