Secret Possession - Part 1

 

“Wait, so you’re saying is this spell will allow us to become other people?”

“Yeah, sorta like possessing their bodies.”

“Whoa.. So who should we try it on?”


“Why not each other?”

“Sure!”

I started reading the spell. Then, suddenly, I was my sister, Cassie.

"Dan?! You just disappeared! Are you in there?"

"Hey! I'm here."

"Wow! How does it feel?"

I lifted her arms, "It feels completely normal! Like, as if this was my body."

"This is so cool, but I don't really want my brother inside my head, controlling my body."

"Sure, no problem,"

I maneuvered her hands to pick up the spell book, reciting the de-possession spell until I was standing across from her once again.

"Can we make a pact, Dan? We can never possess each other? Obviously, since I'm a girl, and I don't want you touching me and stuff."

"Sure, I understand," I tried to hide my disappointment, "I promise not to possess you again."

Comments