Secret Possession - Part 2

 

 


It was late at night. A few days had passed since I tried out the possession spell with Cassie, and I couldn't stop thinking about how it felt to be in her body. I was always kinda jealous of my sister. She would always be turning heads, while I was just some lame dude.

I was so horny, I thought was going to burst. My mind kept flickering back to the spell book under the bed. I admit, I occasionally fantasized about my sister. Maybe it was because that in itself felt so taboo and exciting. Cassie was probably asleep by now, and I fantasized about just hopping into her while she slept and rubbing one out. Could I? Should I?

Fuck it, I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled the spell book out from under my bed and recited the spell once again. Then, in an instant, I was Cassie.

Her body was tingling and buzzing. She was definitely still asleep. Perfect! I forced her eyes open and pulled the sheets off her body.

I slipped my hands under her pink bra and began fingering myself. I couldn't believe how sensitive it felt. The tension kept building until I felt that I was about to orgasm.

Just then, her body jolted awake, "Wh- what's happening? Why am I ...oh!"

I came. Hard.

I lay there in Cassie's bed, exhausted by the experience.

After about ten minutes, my lips began to twitch, "Dan? Is that you?"

The gig was up, "...Yes."

"Why did you do that?"

"I don't know."

"We made a pact, Dan."

"I know. I just-" I didn't know what to say, but I figured I should be honest, "I just wanted to feel what it was like to be a girl."

"Dan..." her voice was drenched in disappointment, "This is fucked up. I'm tired. I just want to sleep. You can spend the night here, but I'm getting you out first thing in the morning."

We both drifted off to sleep shortly thereafter.

Comments

  1. Great story!
    Curious to see if Dan will wake up first, if Cassie will even wake up at all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment