Secret Possession - Part 3

 

I awoke in the still morning. I turned over onto my back and my hand came to rest on my chest. It was softer than I remember. Then I feel the padded bra. Fuck, did I fall asleep in her body last night?!

I jumped out of the bed, filled with regret and embarrassment, "Cassie! I'm sorry!"

Nothing.

"Cassie?"

Still nothing. Why wasn't she there?

I ran over to my room and picked up the spell book, flipping to the page with the possession spell. There was a footnote I hadn't noticed before.

"After 6 hours, the possessor shall absorb the soul of the possessed. This is reversible after 6 days."

What did that mean?! Had I absorbed Cassie's soul? Was I stuck here for 6 days now?

I looked down at my body. I had to admit I felt differently about it, compared to the first time. Almost as if I had always been a girl. I realized I could remember how it felt to have sex with my body. I giggled, flipping my long brown hair back.

"You know what? Maybe I really like being a girl! I think I'm going to enjoy being this version of me for a while!"

Comments

Post a Comment