Sibling Rivalry - Part 2


"I'm thirsty! Can you get me a glass of water?" Cameron pleaded.

"You can go get it."

"But Mom is out there!"

"I don't think she can tell the difference between us. Sure, she knows about the bodysuit, but it's not like she'd ever guess that you were wearing it. Besides, you're even wearing the clothes I had on earlier today."

"Fine, I'll go," Cameron skipped out of Jaime's room and went to the kitchen.

"Hi, honey!" his mother beamed, "What are you two up to in there?"

Cameron was so embarrassed standing in front of her in Jaime's girly outfit, "Oh... uh... I was just showing Cameron my skin suit."

"Oh," she grinned, "Sounds like you're having fun then!"

"Yeah," Cameron grabbed the glass of water, "See you, Mom!"

He busted into the bedroom, "Okay, I think I'm ready to take this thing off."

"Sure, I'll help you."

"Oww, fuck!" Cameron winced, "That's really sucking on to my skin."

"Do you want me to keep going?" Jaime asked, "I've almost got the shoulder."

"I don't know. It hurts."

"We can always save it for later, until you feel ready. That means you'll be stuck looking like me until then."

"Yeah, I think I need a break," Cameron pulled the suit back over his shoulder again, feeling it once again grab hold of his skin.

Comments

Post a Comment