Sibling Rivalry - Part 3

 

 
"I don't know, Jaime," Cameron sighed, "I don't feel super comfortable waltzing around in my big sister's body. Especially if you want to take pictures of me for your Tinder profile."
 
"Oh, come on, little bro! It's not even my body. Just some silly skin suit."
 
"But it just feels so real. How is this not weird for you?"

"Look, if it's that embarrassing for you to wear my dress and makeup, I'll just put on your clothes and act all mopey and grumpy."

"Mom will find out!"

"No she won't, okay? Can you at least try to put yourself in my shoes for a bit? I don't have any good photos of me."

"Can you at least try to put yourself in my shoes for a bit? I don't have any good photos of me," Cameron parroted.
 
 
 
"Okay, but seriously," Jaime said, "Are we ready to go out, Cameron?"

"Are we ready to go out, Cameron?"
 
"....Stop copying me. It's creepy when you look like me."
 
"Stop copying me. It's creepy when you look like me," Cameron was enjoying his newfound power. As long as he looked liked his sister, it seemed he could make her do anything.
 
 "Will you stop it? You're not Jaime. I am."

"You're not Jaime. I am," Cameron smiled sweetly, "So are we going to go take photos for my Tinder profile or what?"

Jaime huffed and rolled her eyes, "Yes. Let's do it. Whatever, bro."

Comments

  1. I liked how he started copying her and making her crazy. I wonder where you'll take this next?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is getting interesting. I second your comment Zapper.

      Delete
  2. Please continue. Now he, or she has a few great pictures for the Tinder page. I wonder how their Mom will feel about twins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment